Solving Mixture Word Problems
The Algebra Word Problem Solver solves Mixture Word Problems solving for the following.
- Mixing two solutions with fixes concentrations to create a new mixture.
- Mixing ingredients with different costs to create a new mixture.
- Adding water to dilute the concentration of a solution.
- Adding a pure ingredient (100% concentration) to increase the concentration of a solution.
- Adding pure metals to an alloy to create a new alloy.
Solved Mixture Word Problems Examples using the Algebra Word Problem Solver
Click on the links to see the actual solutions.
See More Types of Solved Word Problems
Car Rental Plans